COVID-19 Safe Restart Grant
The Province of BC is providing grants to local governments as they deal with increased operating costs and lower revenue due to COVID-19. North Saanich will be distributing some of this funding to non-profit organizations experiencing revenue challenges that serve vulnerable populations, including children and/or seniors. Please review the application criteria, application process, and funding restrictions and requirements before completing and submitting the application linked below.
The applicant must:
- Be a registered non-profit organization or charity
- Serve vulnerable populations within the Capital Regional District and highlight any activities supporting vulnerable populations that include children and/or seniors on the Saanich Peninsula
- Demonstrate the impact that COVID-19 has had, or continues to have, on their operations and finances
- Provide details of how grant funds will be allocated
- Disclose any other grants the organization is expected to receive in 2021
Organizations that receive grant-in-aid funding from North Saanich may also be eligible for re-start funding.
The application process is now closed.
Funding Restrictions and Requirements
A description of how the grant funds were spent must be submitted to the Director of Financial Services for information by December 31, 2021.
Complete COVID-19 Safe Restart Grant Application Form
For a list of organizations supported through the 2021 COVID-19 Safe Restart Grant program, please visit our Grants Provided to Organizations page.