Situated at the north end of the Saanich Peninsula and just 25 minutes north of Victoria, North Saanich (population approximately 12,000) is home to numerous hiking trails, roadside produce and flower stands, and 40 kilometers of ocean shoreline.
At the District of North Saanich, we pride ourselves in serving the residents of this close-knit, rural community, working together to make it a great place to live, work, and play. We foster a work environment that is inclusive and supportive, and we encourage continuous learning and growth.
If you want to be part of a small team making a lasting impact, please join us!
- Flex days
- Pension plan
- Comprehensive extended health benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Group life insurance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Pay in lieu of benefits for auxiliary/casual employees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
Employment opportunities will be posted below as they become available. For general employment enquiries, please email email@example.com.