Official Community Plan Engagement Launch
Public engagement on the Official Community Plan (OCP) Review has launched. The OCP guides decisions on how we use and manage our lands, and is a reflection of our shared values and vision for the next 20 years. The new OCP will provide guidance on how we grow and change in the District, including identifying where new housing should be accommodated, where new businesses should be located, how we move around North Saanich, and how we respond to climate change.
1. Join the OCP Working Group: We are looking for people from a diversity of backgrounds and experience to join the OCP Advisory Working Group (AWG). View the OCP Advisory Working Group Terms of Reference. Fill out the OCP Advisory Working Group Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Attend an in-person pop-up. The first in-person pop-up is this Tuesday, Oct 6, at Jubilee Park from noon – 2 p.m. Pop by to say hi, chat with a planner and provide some early feedback. View the Pop-Up schedule under Key Dates at connectnorthsaanich.ca/ocp.
3. Provide your feedback online at connectnorthsaanich.ca/ocp:
- Drop a pin on the map with what you love and what could be improved in North Saanich
- Tell us your stories about North Saanich
- Fill out the survey
- Ask questions about the project