Do you live in North Saanich or Sidney? Interested in giving back to your community in a meaningful way while gaining valuable skills and training? The North Saanich Fire Department is recruiting volunteer firefighters with a diverse background of experience.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Live in North Saanich or Sidney
- Be 19 years of age or older
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Complete a Police Information check
- Have a valid Class 5 B.C. Driver’s License
Interested in applying? Complete the application form at northsaanich.ca/services/fire/volunteer-recruitment/
Deadline to apply is Monday, May 31 at 4:30 p.m.