Online Community Meeting ~ October 7
Mayor and Council invite you to join them for the upcoming online community meeting. This is an opportunity to reconnect with Council and your neighbours virtually and have a conversation about current initiatives and District activities.
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Time: 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Find out more: northsaanich.ca/community-meetings
Public Engagement Summaries
Interested in what we heard in the outdoor burning/green waste and active transportation public engagement? Check out the engagement summaries:
- Outdoor burning and green waste survey engagement summary
- Active transportation phase 1 engagement summary
Special meeting of Council ~ September 28
The agenda includes:
- Outdoor Burning Bylaw Report
- Traffic Concerns on Mainwaring South and Bazan Bay Roads
- Tree Bylaw Review – Project Charter and Engagement Plan
- Discussion of Wain Rd pickleball courts
View the agenda.
Sneak Peak: Official Community Plan Review
Public engagement on the Official Community Plan (OCP) Review is launching the week of October 5. Stay tuned for more to come about the community pop-ups and online engagement.
Sign-up for notifications on the project page: connectnorthsaanich.ca/ocp