Green Waste Facility
We have adjusted operations to provide for physical distancing to protect residents and staff, including waiving fees until the end of June to eliminate any physical contact.
The following changes have been made to keep the public and our staff safe:
- Fees have been waived to the end of June
- Access the facility from Glamorgan Road. Additional staff will be available to manage traffic
- Residents need to supply their own hand tools
- Access is limited to personal vehicles (i.e. cars, pickup trucks, utility trailers)
Note: Large commercial vehicles and contractors are not allowed
Regular Schedule – hours of operation 8:00 a.m. – noon
- Green Waste: Must be clean and free of debris such as rocks and soil. May include branches, grass clippings, garden debris, and stumps which can be loaded/unloaded by hand.
- Wood waste not allowed
Alternate Disposal Sites (Call first)
1 Hartland Avenue
DL’s Recycling Centre
6844 Oldfield Road
Garden and Yard Services within the Capital Regional District