On July 12, at 7:00 p.m. Council will consider the OCP Phase 2 Summary Report including the Engagement Summary and Emerging Concepts report. The report provides detailed engagement feedback, the draft vision, high-level goals, and an introduction, rationale, and initial policy directions for each of the emerging concepts.
NOTE: Official Community Plan review correspondence received between noon on June 30, 2021, and noon on July 7, 2021, will be included on the revised agenda to be published Thursday, July 8, 2021. Any correspondence received until noon on July 12 will be considered as late items for Council consideration.
Participate in the following ways:
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, public access to the Municipal Hall is restricted. To address Council you must pre-register prior to noon on July 12 to email@example.com. Instructions will be provided following registration. Provide your comments via:
- Mail: Corporate Services, 1620 Mills Road, North Saanich, BC, V8L 5S9
- Zoom: pre-register to speak for up to 3 minutes
- In-person: pre-register to speak for up to 3 minutes (limit 10 participants)
- Recorded audio: email pre-recorded audio in MP4 format. Submissions must not exceed 3 minutes in length and must include your name and municipality of residence
- Live Stream video: northsaanich.ca/council-meetings
- July 12, 7:00 p.m. Council Agenda:
- OCP Staff Report
The vision, goals and emerging concepts, and other key topic policy areas will form the next phase of public engagement in September including an open house and online survey. Get involved in the next phase of public engagement at connectnorthsaanich.ca/ocp. Please subscribe for project updates!