Access using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox
Online Services for Utilities and Property Taxes
You can access your District of North Saanich utility charges and property tax information in one place. Online Services allows you to view your balances, payments, receive notices and bills via email and more! And the best part, you can login to retrieve this information anytime, anywhere. It’s convenient, secure, and easy.
You can now access the following services all in one place. Visit Online Services and create an account to:
- Access your account information anytime, anywhere
- View utility and property tax balances including recent payments
- Access your property’s legal description, assessment history, and tax levies
- Sign up for e-billing to receive notices and bills via email
- Download and print your bills
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can register for an Online Services account?
Any account holder can create an Online Services account.
How do I register for an Online Services account?
- Visit Online Services and click on “Get Connected” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Show Me How”
- Select account type you are setting up online services for (Property Taxes or Utility Billing). If you wish to set up Online Services for both, start with one and you can add the other later on.
- Next you must fill in your account details and preferences:
- For Utility Billing: you must have your Account Number and PIN. These can be found on your tri-annual utility bill.
- For Property Taxes: you must have your Roll Number and Access Code/PIN. These can be found in the top right corner of your 2019 Property Tax notice.
- Fill out the form, including your email address, and click “Continue”
You will then be prompted to create a user name, provide your email address, and create a password. We recommend using your email address as your user name. Once this is done, click “Save”.
- Your account is now created, and can be logged into at any time by visiting “Get Connected”.
- To add another account type (Property Taxes or Utility Billing), log in to your Online Services account and navigate through the options under “Need to Add an Account?”
How many characters should my password have?
Your password must be 8 characters and have at least 1 special character (ie. symbol).
Forgot your password?
- Visit Online Services and click the “Login” button in the top right corner.
- Click the “Reset Password” button.
- Enter your user name.
- Click “Send reset link”.
- An email will be sent to the email address linked to your account with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive this email within approximately 5 minutes, check your junk/spam folders.
- Click the password reset link in your email.
- This will direct you to a page where you can reset your password.
- Note that your password must be 8 characters and have at least 1 special character (ie. symbol).
Forgot your user name?
How do I manage my account information?
You can manage your contact information, change your email and change your password by logging in to Online Services and then clicking on the “messaging” icon, which can be found to the left of your username at the top of the page. For other account changes, please contact District of North Saanich by calling 250-656-0781 or emailing email@example.com. Our hours are listed at the bottom of the page.
What is the benefit of e-billing?
It helps you keep track of and manage your utility and property tax accounts anywhere, anytime. Your bill notifications will be delivered right to your inbox. Save paper and trees!
For more information, contact the Financial Services and Information Technology department.