Here we have listed a number of documents that will help you answer questions you may have regarding building or renovating. If you are unable to find the information or the answers you are looking for do not hesitate to contact us, staff will be happy to assist you with any questions.
- When Do I Need a Permit?
- Good Neighbour Suggestions for Builders and Owners
- Good Neighbour Contact Letter
- Required Inspections
- Archaeological and Heritage Sites
- Plumbing Permit Checklist
- Request for Property File Information
See Section 5.9 of the Building and Plumbing Bylaw 1150
Please note that the District accepts cash, cheque or interac but does not accept credit cards.
For further information, please contact the Planning and Community Services department.