Skip to content

OCP and Zoning Amendment

Print This

OCP and Zoning Amendment

Amendments to the Official Community Plan (OCP) or Zoning Bylaw may be required when the proposed use or density of a property is not permitted within the current zoning.

When there is an application for an OCP or Zoning Bylaw amendment, the application will be considered by Council, applicable planning commissions, referral agencies, and the public. Some rezoning applications are subject to the Amenity Contribution Policy COU-146.

Application Information

We want to ensure your application is clear and complete therefore prior to submission we encourage you to speak with one of our planners regarding your proposal. Staff have prepared the following forms to help guide you through the application requirements.

The following forms are a requirement for an OCP or Zoning amendment application:

Applicable Bylaws

Fee Schedule

Listing of our Development Application Fees. Please note that the District accepts cash, cheque, or Interac but does not accept credit cards.

For more information, please contact the Planning and Community Services department.

Print This
Back To Top