The ballots arrived early! Beat the lineup – fill out the application form to receive a mail-in ballot.
All electors (resident or non-resident property electors) may request a mail-in ballot to vote by mail. You do not need a special reason to do so.
To get your mail-in ballot:
- Complete and submit the Application to Vote by Mail Ballot Form to the District of North Saanich, or
- Pick up the application to vote by mail ballot form at the municipal hall, 1620 Mills Road, complete and submit
After the Chief Election Officer or designate has received the application form, the District will issue mail ballot packages; everything an elector needs to vote by mail. If you are having someone pick up the mail ballot on your behalf, they will be required to fill out a declaration form, which can be filled out when they come to retrieve the package at the municipal hall.
The ballot packages will be mailed or available for pick-up June 15, 2023
Mail Ballot Applications Deadline
- Applications for a Mail Ballot Package will be accepted until 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Mail Ballot Return Deadlines
IMPORTANT: In order for mail-in ballots to be counted:
- MAILED ballots MUST be RECEIVED by the Chief Election Officer at the District of North Saanich Municipal Hall (1620 Mills Road) by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 7
- If you miss the MAILED timeframe, you can drop off to the Chief Election Officer at the District of North Saanich Municipal Hall (1620 Mills Road) NO LATER than 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 8