Join District of North Saanich Council as they consider the Draft 2022-2026 Financial Budget!
Budget Committee Meeting Dates
- Thursday, February 24, 9:00 a.m.
Council will consider the remaining items, related to the Draft 2022 – 2024 Budget that were deferred at the February 24, 2022 Budget Committee Meeting, during the Special Council Meeting on March 7, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Meeting dates are subject to change and additional meeting dates may be scheduled as necessary. Please visit our meeting portal for up-to-date meetings.
Please note that due to COVID-19, public access for in-person participation at meetings is limited to 20 participants. If you wish to attend in-person, please pre-register with firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can watch the meetings live through our meeting portal.
2022 Budget Highlights:
- 3.95% overall increase in property taxes for core municipal operations, library and infrastructure replacement
- $11 million budgeted for capital works including:
- Park capital projects
- Storm Water upgrades
- Sidewalk and road improvements
- Bike lanes
- Replacement of water infrastructure
- Sewer capital projects
- $1.8 million budgeted for special projects including:
- Scoter Trails Signs Initiative
- Subdivision Bylaw Review
- Official Community Plan Review
- FireSmart Program
- Parks Master Plan
Visit the Budget page for further information.