The Monday, November 16, Council agenda is available at northsaanich.ca/council-meetings.
Agenda topics for consideration include:
- Tsehum Harbour/Shoal Harbour Update
- 3rd quarter reports: Budget variance, CAO and Planning & Development Services
- Green waste composting facility upgrades
- Open Burning and Green Waste Facility Operations: This report considers options for changing the rules for outdoor burning and provides analysis of different options for both outdoor burning and disposal of green waste. View the report here.
There are several Bylaws being considered at the meeting including:
- Open Burning Bylaw 1502: The new bylaw aligns the rules with current practice. View the new bylaw here.
- Fire Prevention and Regulation Bylaw 1508: Designed to align Fire Prevention Regulations with current practice. View the new bylaw here.
Because both the Open Burning and Fire Prevention bylaws are out of date, both in terms of content and style, new Bylaws are proposed to replace them.