The 25th Annual Victoria Half and Sprint Triathlon takes place Sunday and will impact the following routes in and around North Saanich between 7:00 am and 11:45 am:
- West Saanich Rd (Oldfield to Willingdon)
- Willingdon Rd (West Saanich to East Saanich)
- East Saanich Rd (Willingdon to Wallace)
- Wallace Dr (East Saanich to Amity Dr)
- Amity Dr (Aldous to Bourne Terrace)
- Central Saanich Rd (Amity to Keating Cross)
➡️PLEASE take extra care when driving on the race route and entering roadways, as the athletes will be sharing the road with vehicles. The athletes have been instructed that roads have not been closed and to proceed with caution.
➡️If you live on the race route, please park your vehicle in your driveway or on a side street if possible.
➡️Give yourself extra time during race morning to reach your destination. For details, visit traffic information on the Victoria Half and Sprint Triathlon website.