Draft 2023 Budget
Each year, the District develops an annual budget outlining how tax dollars are invested to support our residents and the community. What services are important to you? We are inviting you to tell us get involved from home or in person as the 2023 capital and operating budgets are finalized.
- Read the Draft 2023-2027 Financial Plan
- Join us for presentations to Council (all meetings begin at 9:00 a.m. in Council Chambers at Municipal Hall and live streamed):
- March 13, 2023 – Introduction of Budget, Capital and Operating Project Plan Presentations, and Public Engagement Summary
- March 14, 2023 – Operating Budget Presentations and Tax Rate Discussions
- Submit written feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early March– Draft 2023 Budget available for public review and feedback
- Mid-March – Budget Committee Meetings to review the draft Budget
- March/April – Additional Budget Committee Meetings (as needed)
- Early May – Adoption of the Five Year Financial Plan Bylaw, Tax Rate Bylaw, Utility Rate Bylaw and Parcel Tax Bylaws
- Draft 2023-2027 Financial Plan
- 2022-2026 Financial Plan
- 2022-2026 Financial Plan Bylaw
- 2023 Engagement Summary
NOTE: Property Tax notices are prepared after the financial plan and tax rate bylaws are adopted by Council. Read more about property tax on our Property Tax web page.